نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    1,078 پست

پیش فرض پاسخ : 10TB.com -> soon to be 100TB.com

من با سافت لیر صحبت کردم 2 هفته پیش
    خیلی نرم صحبت می کرد و نشون می داد که مشکلی ندارند
    این مسئله که آمریکا ایالتی هست و هر ایالت قوانینش فرق داره هم باید در نظر گرفت
    بعضی از ایالت ها آنچنان به قوانین فدرال اهمیت نمیدن ولی اگه مسئله امنیت ملیشون باشه همشون یکپارچه میشن
    connecting now...
    Chat informationthank you for contacting softlayer. My name is doug, how can i assist you today?
    ali: Hi
    ali: Could an iranian get service from you
    doug: Hi
    doug: Well, yes and no. I am sure that we do business with customers who have partners or business affiliates in iran, however, due to trade embargos between our two countries we are unable to provide services to any prospects that are based in iran.

doug: Does this response and what i am trying to say make sense to you?
    Ali: Yes and if there would be any person in us who you may work with him as bussines host .ir domains do you allowso ?
    Doug: I think the dns is up to you on your own domains
    doug: Its just that we cannot trade our services for your money for trade embargo.
    Ali: Yes i know and there is no access even to pay because of sanctions over iran but we can have one of our family to pay the dc instead
    ali: But inspite of this theplanet banned of service because we had .ir domains is it true with you
    doug: I would read through our legal documentation on this first.
    Doug: Our aup, and terms of service (tos)
    doug: I do not believe that this would be reason for dismissal directly, however, i would not know about this depending based on activity on the sites and servers.
    Doug: Ultimately i think it is only a services for money thing based on our governments and their political whatever that has been going on.
    Ali: I know that but a dc like theplanet wont liste any thing and will bann if there is any .ir domians
    ali: Liste=listen
    doug: I cannot say what their policies are, so i would recommend looking through our legal documentation. I cannot say why they would have take this action.
    Ali: How could i see your docs
    ali: I want to be sure that i wont be banned
    ali:
    doug: softlayer� technologies - important legal information
    doug: Certainly... I completely understand.
    Ali: I search through your aup and tos and all the rest but i couldn't find any thing related to iran or sanctioned countries
    doug: It wouldnt be on iran directly, it would be on countries that are involved in embargo
    ali: Thank you
    ali: I will review it
    ali: This is my chat history i had with theplanet
    ali: Brooke kyle: Hi my name is brooke kyle. You : Service from you wether we are iranian you : ? Brooke kyle: I'm sorry, no we cannot offer service to users in iran.
    Doug: Well they are bound to the same embargo that we are.
    Doug: So we would not be able to do business directly with you, however, if you have business partners in egypt or another country not under this embargo we should be able to do business with your partner.
    Ali: You : Is it possible to get service if we hd a family or friend in us you : So he can get that you : And we use it brooke kyle: No, i'm sorry. Brooke kyle: It's against the law for us to offer you service. Brooke kyle: Thanks for contacting the planet. Have a good day! Good-bye.
    Ali: They make restriction to high
    ali: I wana make sure this restriction is general or they make it so high if it is not general we could get service from you
    doug: We cannot do business with customers based in iran, that is all i can say....
    Ali: Thank you, you were the best and supported me so good,i preciate that ,i will make my thinking
    ali: And seems you do not that as high pressure that other have
    ali: Thank you
    ویرایش توسط Woshka : March 13th, 2010 در ساعت 07:58
    فروش سرور مجازی
    http://www.maroonhost.net/vps-hosting.html
    مارون هاست
    برای خرید سرور تماس بگیرید 09123773197

2. تعداد تشکر ها از Woshka به دلیل پست مفید

3. # ADS

عضو جدید
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2010
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    0 پست

پیش فرض پاسخ : 10TB.com -> soon to be 100TB.com

فکر کنم پورت خود دیتاسنترشون کولاکه

صفحه 2 از 2 نخستنخست 12

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ ها: 70
    آخرين نوشته: February 6th, 2013, 16:22
  2. خرید سرور از 100tb.com
    توسط nimapendar در انجمن درخواست سرور اختصاصی
    پاسخ ها: 5
    آخرين نوشته: April 8th, 2011, 22:30
  3. Xeon E5620 - 12GB DDR 2 - 1TB SATA - 10TB BW
    توسط DeltaGostar در انجمن فروش سرور اختصاصی
    پاسخ ها: 0
    آخرين نوشته: September 13th, 2010, 23:51
  4. 100tb هم ایران رو تحریم کرد !