Mar 2009
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    334 پست

104 آموزش نصب لینوکس و ویندوز 7

سلام دوستان
    من می خواستم لینوکس اوپن سوز رو به همراه ویندوز 7 در کنار هم داخل 1 هارد نصب کنم
    لطفا راهنمایی کنید
    موفقیت، مساوی با رسیدن به هدف نیست، بلکه خود سفر است.
    ((جان ماکسول))

2. تعداد تشکر ها ازKambiz به دلیل پست مفید

3. # ADS

عضو جدید Avicenna آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    20 پست

پیش فرض پاسخ : آموزش نصب لینوکس و ویندوز 7

اول ویندوز رو باید نصب کنی بعد با برنامه پارتیشن مجیک مقداری از هاردت رو خالی بذاری.
    بعد بری برای نصب لینوکس...

5. تعداد تشکر ها ازAvicenna به دلیل پست مفید

عضو انجمن Nikihost آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Aug 2008
    محل سکونت
    Y@ZD/...
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    391 پست

سلام
    میتونید ابتدا هارد را پارتیشن بندی کنید و حدود 10-15 گیگ فضای هارد را ازاد بگذارید بعد از نصب ویندوز نسخه لینوکسی خود را نصب کنید

7. تعداد تشکر ها ازNikihost به دلیل پست مفید

عضو انجمن najmehdj آواتار ها
    تاریخ عضویت
    Oct 2009
    محل سکونت
    ahwaz
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    163 پست

اول ویندوز بعد لینوکس
    باید یک پارتیشن رو حذف کنی برای اینکار راست کلیک رو مای کامپیوتر بعد منجو هارد دیوایس وفضای خالی ایجاد کنید
    مهاجرت ۹۸٪ به لینوکس
    fedora یعنی همه چیز
    بستن سیستم های خانگی با نازل ترین قیمت

9. تعداد تشکر ها ازnajmehdj به دلیل پست مفید

کاربر اخراج شده
    تاریخ عضویت
    Apr 2016
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    0 پست

پیش فرض Miss Yu, g

what's the taste of love.
    these three words. A premeditated love brutally killed. The one you turn the very charming smile, yes, butterfly Feiyunjiang died. I am the only one left stood there, forget the way home.
    your micro warm, my thin cool. You fail, I do. I am in the name of love set you free. Do you like the butterfly in my window, only for the side to love about hurried away, without leaving a trace of love. Only I am still waiting around. Love is like a tornado, throw me to the cloud point will be thrown into the hell I.
    perhaps, love is to miss the kind of sweet and bitter it. In the world of love, there is also a white pure and beautiful, colorful joy boiling,nike air max pas cher, more black and white blue reflection. In any case,golden goose scarpe donna, love and yearning to do with it.
    I love you. thank you。 I'm sorry.
    was in the peach blossom the occasion, say three words for you. But before we part, the three words have changed the tone.
    tonight,hogan outlet online, let me make you a cup of tea, you drink shallow deep thoughts.
    tonight, no moon,louboutin soldes, only the street lights flickering. The dim light like your eyes, full of a quality suggestive of poetry or painting. Turn the clock back, that beautiful summer, you dressed in a white dress, Zhuang Shunv, asked me all kinds of strange questions. You ask me, what color is the color of love. I say, love is like the dress you are wearing today, it's white. You smiled, is not it, love is colorful, just like people's mood to change the color of the same time. What colour do you like best. I ask you. Well. I won't ever tell you。 You lie, look very cute. Until now I don't know what your favorite color is.
    I miss is a piece of white feather, flying for you tonight.
    Miss
    's Nightingale,scarpe hogan outlet, weeping roses, falling rain, bustling fireworks. I use the fingers of your name in the cool glass in the window. Then, the sky filled with snow.
    was like a flower blooming. In a blink of an eye, you will from thousands of miles away,air max one pas cher, fleeing into the my heart; and in a hurry between, you that sentence goodbye didn't say like dew in the morning like fade away.
    what color is the color of love.
    -
    at the moment, I'm here, with a cycle time, waiting for a miracle. If you are interested to join it together. Occurrence of camphor tree under the beautiful love >
    is in love with love, love is lonely. I close my eyes, I miss the ground in autumn. In the dream, the rainbow hanging in the sunny sky. I know, my grief is a river, the mid suisui, the mid suisui, Pentium, bustling bleak, however circulation fled but time penalty. I am a sinner. In the country of love was sentenced to life imprisonment.
    Related Articles:

The empero

Once is go

A Li has just finished a eight year long affair, the reason is found that her boyfriend once again split. This is the third time and, therefore, boyfriend how tearful confession, Ali's intended to also do not waver in the least. As girlfriends, I will come to comfort him.

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. پاسخ ها: 7
    آخرين نوشته: March 24th, 2019, 06:38
  2. پاسخ ها: 16
    آخرين نوشته: August 23rd, 2018, 07:25
  3. پاسخ ها: 1
    آخرين نوشته: June 14th, 2016, 12:47
  4. پاسخ ها: 14
    آخرين نوشته: February 17th, 2014, 21:28
  5. پاسخ ها: 10
    آخرين نوشته: February 6th, 2014, 21:21

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش