Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes referee Mike Jones could have solved an issue on Monday night very differently. Fabregas acted mindlessly as Jones tried to diffuse a situation between Diego Costa and Gareth McAuley but manager Mourinho believes his player should not have been sent off. The match official brandished a red card after Blues midfielder Cesc Fabregas kicked a ball at Chris Brunt just before the half-hour mark of the champions’ 3-0 loss to West Bromwich Albion at The Hawthorns,E3. Découvrez le superbe Whit. "Especially in a game where you play for nothing, and when it was just nothing special, it was a ball without any aggression, I think one of the top referees would resolve the problem with words. "But Michael decided to give a red card,maillot de foot france 2013 pas cher, which I disagree with completely,maillot de foot personnalis�� adidas, but he's the referee." "With experienced referees, stable, big personality, in control of the game, I think [they use] words," he told Sky Sports,maillot de foot 2015/16 ligue 1.