hornstar has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to titled - Burst.Net Dedicated Server Setup Time? - in the Dedicated Server forum of Web Hosting Talk.

This thread is located at:
Burst.Net Dedicated Server Setup Time? - Page 3 - Web Hosting Talk

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Wow this is nothing, I am still waiting 3 weeks on....

I have been a customer with BurstNet for a very long time and decided it was time to get a new server with them, after chatting with sales for over a month I finally got a quote that I liked and accepted it.

* On the 8th I was told this "Please keep in mind the turn around time on this build will be 5-7 business days. "

* I thought okay that is fine so I accepted it on the 8th April.

* On the 13th I got this reply: "Matt,
We are currently awaiting the shipment. As soon as the hardware arrives we will let you know. "

* On the 19th I had not heard anything so I sent them a message asking if they had any word on shipment.

* Same day response I got this "Matt,
The hardware is expected in the end of the week. I will keep you posted."

* So I waited til the end of the week. On the 25th I sent them this: "It is now over 2 weeks for what was said to take 5-7 business days.
You said you would keep me posted, what is the delay? Is it coming from
Iceland or something???"
- You can see I am losing patience now and I was not kept in the loop, after all he said I will keep you posted.

* Same day Response 25th I got this "I do apologize about the delay. I emailed out vendor to check the status. I will keep you posted."
- I thought okay, an apology was nice, but I was still annoyed about not being kept in the loop, but they assured me again that they will keep me posted.

* I thought I would get a response back within 24 hours about what is going on, but nope. So I sent this the next day 26th - "So it's been a day, what did the vendor say? This is unacceptable."

* Then it was the 28th I sent them another reply. "....My members are getting fed up, I told them a week, it has now been 3. I can only be patient for so long..."

----

So it is now the 1st May my time. 24days has passed since I accepted the order and was told it would be ready within 5-7 Business days. I was told they would keep me posted but no reply from them since the 25th, nearly a whole week.

+ I have been with BurstNet for a very long time because I like them. They have very good prices and very good support.
- I am very disappointed with their customer relations in my ticket tho. Over 3 weeks and still no server. And no response on why.

Ticket Id: 2208586

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

Again, please do not reply to this email. It is sent from an unmonitored address and will not be read by anyone. You must follow the link above and reply to the thread if you wish to respond.

All the best,
Web Hosting Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This email is sponsored by Liquid Web:
Fully Managed Hosting with Heroic Support.
Dedicated Servers | Managed Dedicated Servers | Web Hosting | VPS | Liquid Web

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
Web Hosting Talk

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
Web Hosting Talk

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! NO ONE WILL READ IT!