نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    5 پست

پیش فرض پاسخ : این گزینه رو چگونه فعال کنم Native ZIP support ؟

اینو از سایت سی پنل پیدا کردم زیاد متوجه نشدم
    کد HTML:
    You attempted to load file with unsupported compression   (application/zip). Either support for it is not implemented or disabled   by your configuration.
    Enable .zip file import from cPanel phpmyadmin
    I know i can edit
    /var/cpanel/easy/apache/profile/makecpphp.profile.yaml
    change Cpanel::Easy::PHP5::Zip: 0 to Cpanel::Easy::PHP5::Zip: 1
    Then run /scripts/makecpphp question is what makecpphp will do will it reinstall recompile PHP?

I dont need any changes to my current php setup and settings.
    If you download and install PhpMyAdmin in any site you it allows you to import zip files, so shold i just replace WHM phpMyAdmin in "/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin" with official latest version will this work or i will lose automatic login functionality from WHM?
    Or is there some setting i can edit in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin to enable zip import without running makecpphp?

C#@p i did "/scripts/makecpphp --help" and it triggered it... it specially say
    کد HTML:
    Rebuilding cPanel's internal PHP installation...
    (This is *NOT* the PHP installation used with Apache)
    in the end it throw

کد HTML:
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c: In function 'php_get_uname':
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c:328: error: expected ';' before 'ip'
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c:328:15: error: invalid suffix "ip.secureserver.net" on floating constant
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c:328:15: error: too many decimal points in number
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c:328:15: error: invalid digit "8" in octal constant
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c:328: error: stray '#' in program
    /home/cpeasyapache/src/php-5.2.9/ext/standard/info.c:328: error: missing terminating " character
    make: *** [ext/standard/info.lo] Error 1
    make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
    !! 'make -j2' failed with exit code '512' !!
    !! Verbose logfile is at '/usr/local/cpanel/logs/easy/apache/build.1321058860' !!

Done rebuilding cPanel's internal PHP.
    Failed to build working PHP
    It seems like php is still same or its messed up someting? should i now reinstall apache using simpleapache again?

You appear to have two sets of issues in this forum thread. One is wanting to enable zip support for PHPMyAdmin and the other has to do with having a working PHP after building PHP for cPanel.

For zip support, if you install a new copy of PHPMyAdmin on an account, it will not have the automatic login function for WHM or that cPanel account. If you install a new copy of PHPMyAdmin that isn't replacing the existing cPanel version, you won't have automatic WHM login or cPanel login either. You'll also have PHPMyAdmin replaced whenever you run a forced cPanel update.

As for the PHP not building for the internal PHP, it appears you might have mistakenly edited the yaml file for it. Do you happen to have a backup copy made of that yaml file or any other file you edited trying to get this to work? If so, please restore those backup copies and retry the command to run /scripts/makecpphp

Otherwise, you will need to do a forced cPanel update after moving the file you edited out of the way. A forced update would be processed by running this command:

Code:

/scripts/upcp --force

کاربر اخراج شده
    تاریخ عضویت
    Dec 2012
    نوشته ها
    تشکر تشکر کرده 
    تشکر تشکر شده 
    تشکر شده در
    5 پست

پیش فرض پاسخ : این گزینه رو چگونه فعال کنم Native ZIP support ؟

متسفانه نه تو جوملا و نه وردپرس نمیتونم از زیپ خارج کنم نمیدونم کجای تنظیمات سی پنل رو اشتبا زدم

اطلاعات موضوع

کاربرانی که در حال مشاهده این موضوع هستند

در حال حاضر 1 کاربر در حال مشاهده این موضوع است. (0 کاربران و 1 مهمان ها)

موضوعات مشابه

1. فعال کردن PHP FTP Support
    توسط aliazizi77 در انجمن سی پنل CPanel
    پاسخ ها: 2
    آخرين نوشته: August 29th, 2016, 12:28
  2. ثبت دامین support
    توسط Matplotlib در انجمن درخواست دامین
    پاسخ ها: 4
    آخرين نوشته: July 9th, 2016, 16:59
  3. نظرسنجی برای ایجاد بخش برنامه نویسی Native
    توسط why.darkness در انجمن برنامه نویسی
    پاسخ ها: 0