PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : جایگزین ریسلر کلاب

lived
October 16th, 2013, 15:34
با سلام خدمت همه دوستان
بالاخره دیشب ریسلر کلاب برای ما ایمیل زد که دیگه به کوبا، ایران، کره شمالی ، سودان و سوریه سرویس نمیده و استرس رو تموم کرد که به فکر محل جدید باشیم
بخشی از متن ایمیل :
In the coming months, ResellerClub will potentially become a US based entity and the move will result in a change in the legal jurisdiction applicable to us. From the end of October 2013, we will no longer be able to support partners and clients from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria – and hence we will look at migrating you to an entity that we have worked tirelessly with to ensure this move is as convenient as it can be.
I cannot express how grateful I am for having had the opportunity to do business with you over all these years but unfortunately our hands are tied in this scenario. I assure you that we will do everything we possibly can to make this transition to another provider easier and reduce the impact to your business.
Impact:
The system will no longer be able to support Resellers, Sub Resellers and Customers from Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria from the 28th of October. After the 28th, the system will continuously assess the country of operation of all our Resellers, Sub Resellers and Customers by making checks on country data as filed with us, IP addresses, bank accounts etc. to ensure that we conform to the US regulations.

حالا خودش یه سایت معرفی کرده که میگه قبولش داریم و دست کمی از ریسلر کلاب نداره و منتقلتون میکنیم اونجا و از این حرفها
سایت معرفی شده از طرف ریسلر کلاب :
Reseller hosting & domains for resellers (http://www.resello.com/)

به نظرتون چه کار کنیم ؟
باید چه کنیم؟
به نظر شما بهتره ماجرای تغییر پروفایل رو راه بندازیم ؟
یا اینکه بذاریم خودشون راهنمایی کنن که چطور جابجا بشیم ؟

به هر شکل تا 28 اکتبر وقت دادن که میشه 12روز دیگه

m3hdi
October 16th, 2013, 15:39
به نظرتون چه کار کنیم ؟
باید چه کنیم؟

به نظر من تاپیک های مشابه رو مطالعه کنید :)

GateFa
October 16th, 2013, 16:04
50 تا تاپیک باز شده برای این موضوع دوست عزیز...
اونها رو مطالعه کنید از همه بهتر هست.
کاش مدیریت کل تاپیک ها رو پاک کنند. چون وضعیت کاملا مشخصه و این تاپیک ها همگی به نوعی اسپم حساب میشن...