PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : name.com scammed me

AfraWeb.net
January 20th, 2010, 17:22
بزارید توضیح بدم این شرکت چطوری دامین را ثبت نکرد و با اشکالی که داشت باعث شد دامنه رو نتونم ثبت کنم و یکنفر دیگه ثبتش کنه و حالا هزینه ای که پرداخت کردیم را پس نمیدن .

Let me tell you a story of how name.com scammed me out of 8..20

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. This failure were due to an issue with
our database. While the domain(s) may show as available, it is not
available for registration. We are working to resolve this issue and,
when it is resolved, our search feature should no longer show names in
these statuses as "available". Also note that you were not charged for
any of the failed registrations.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for choosing Name.com!

Regards,
Sky
Name.com

Hello

Please be informed that we have registered a domain ( afraweb.com) in
your web site on 12/7/2009 2:25 PM and order id : 1022656 and we paid
USD 8.20 by paypal .
We would be grateful if you could register another domain for us with the money .
We already have paid if not please refund us

ref:00D8csHM.500885Iqc:ref
PayPal Transaction ID: 41922254226889224

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. You cannot register afraweb.com because it is already registered through another registrar. As for your transaction, it was voided when the registration failed and the funds should be available to you shortly.

Regards,
Sky
Name.com

All I can say is to stay away from name.com They are very unfriendly

حالا وقتی ایمیل میزنیم جواب ایمیل هام رو نمیدن .

AfraWeb.net
January 22nd, 2010, 02:21
واقعا متاسف هستم که دوستان تمایل دارن با این شرکت دروغگو کار کنند . مسله 8 دلار نیست مسله اینه که این دامین برای ما ارزش زیادی داشت و این شرکت با سهلنگاری و اشتباه در سیستمش یه کاری کرد که ما نتونیم این دامین رو ثبت کنیم .

I am writing to complain about name.com company .
we are a webhosting copmany in Iran and we wanted to register a domain in name.com company
As you may aware due to sanction we do not have access to paypal payment system here in Iran .what I did for registration was frist I saw Iran in the list of accepted countries in name.com company and then I registered the domain and after that I asked a friend in Germany to pay the registration fee.
I sent some queries to name.com company tp follow up the domain and what they respond me was they are not able to accept my registration and also they do not refund me .
I am writng my experience regarding name.com services such a reputable company which does not seem a trusty one and even dose not refund a very small money 8.20$ what makes me very upset is the domain was very important to us and we had a deal on it .
After this company accepted our initial registration .

Dear Afra Web,

I apologize for our confusion. It appears this registration was denied by our fraud department because your contact details are Iranian, and the IP address from which you were attempting the registration was in Germany. Unfortunately we are unable to accept registrations from Iranian registrants at this time. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. We would be happy to provide further assistance.

Thank you,

Scott McBreen
Name.com

delta
January 22nd, 2010, 02:47
میگن یکی میره بهشت میبینه شاه آنجاست. میپرسه مگه شما نرفتی جهنم؟ میگه چرا رفته بودم. منتهی اینقدر این دولت گند بالا آورد که ملت همش گفتند خدا شاه رو بیامرزه افو خوردم رفتم بهشت!

الان طرف اگر افغانی باشه حرفش رو از ایرانی بهتر قبول میکنند.چه برسه طرف آلمانی! کافیه ایرانی باشی تا هر کاری دلشون میخواد به بهانه تحریم و... سرت بیارند.اینم نمونش

1eng.ir
January 22nd, 2010, 02:50
I apologize for our confusion. It appears this registration was denied by our fraud department because your contact details are Iranian, and the IP address from which you were attempting the registration was in Germany. Unfortunately we are unable to accept registrations from Iranian registrants at this time. Please let us know if you have additional questions or concerns. We would be happy to provide further assistance.
راست گفتن دیگه :d
ایران رو قبول ندارن :-p

afrateam
January 22nd, 2010, 09:13
دامین هایی که قبلا ثبت شده با مشکلی از نظر تمدید یا انتقال مواجه نمیشن ؟ ممکنه دامنه هارو کنسل کنن ؟
پیشنهاد میدین کجا دامین هامونو ثبت کنیم ؟

Kambiz
January 22nd, 2010, 13:21
دامین هایی که قبلا ثبت شده با مشکلی از نظر تمدید یا انتقال مواجه نمیشن ؟ ممکنه دامنه هارو کنسل کنن ؟
پیشنهاد میدین کجا دامین هامونو ثبت کنیم ؟

منم همین سوال رو دارم

usefee
January 22nd, 2010, 14:32
ممنون بابت اطلاع رسانيتون . خبر مرتبط در آدرس ثبت ، خريد و فروش دامنه هاي اينترنتي تحریمی جدید علیه ایرانیان (http://www.domain24.ir/name.html) منتشر شد .