PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Can't send any email to yahoo addresses

akbar123sat
November 22nd, 2009, 15:26
please help me
I work for a small business, we have customers and prospects that utilize yahoo email.
Recently, within the last two weeks, we can't send from our domain to yahoo recipients. We thought the problem was resolved but it has re-appeared. Has anybody else experienced this? We do not send bulk emails, and we only email people who ask us to send them information about our products - no spamming. We've sent requests to yahoo to be whitelisted but receive no response after the initial confirmation that they received our request.Any ideas on how we can continue to send to yahoo mail and actually have our mail delivered?? .

Best Regards
AKBAR

HugeServer
November 22nd, 2009, 15:30
please help me
i work for a small business, we have customers and prospects that utilize yahoo email.
Recently, within the last two weeks, we can't send from our domain to yahoo recipients. We thought the problem was resolved but it has re-appeared. Has anybody else experienced this? We do not send bulk emails, and we only email people who ask us to send them information about our products - no spamming. We've sent requests to yahoo to be whitelisted but receive no response after the initial confirmation that they received our request.any ideas on how we can continue to send to yahoo mail and actually have our mail delivered?? .

Best regards
akbar

قرار بود كه به دیتا سنتر بگی كه با یاهو تماس بگیره . این کار کردی؟

akbar123sat
November 22nd, 2009, 15:45
yahoo blacklists entire blocks of IP's for no reason.
if you want to be able to send emails to yahoo, please do the following:
install and use domain-keys
send only authenticated mail
configure a valid SPF and rDNS

the problem is with yahoo.
I have already told you how to fix the problem.
First of all make sure your email has all the characteristics of legitimate email.
which means: install, configure, and use domain-keys

send only authenticated email
configure your rDNS and SPF to be valid (match the domain you are sending email for)
and then fill in the form you are linked to when your mail is rejected
you get a link in your email logs when your mail is rejected

Thank you for your answer Mr bestserver
what is domain-keys . ? please tell me about that

PersianDOT
November 22nd, 2009, 17:20
فکر کنم این فرم بود که باید پر کنید تا بررسی کنند
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/defer.html
مسلما اگه اسپم میفرستید از بلک لیست در نمیارن آی پی را.

monitor2000com
December 6th, 2009, 11:29
Hello

No, rDNS and SPF has nothing to do with this issue.

The problem is because of the Resolvers

1) edit : /etc/resolv.conf
2) make a new resolver >>>> nameserver 4.2.2.2
3) SAVE
4 ) try to send a new mail