PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : قابل توجه آن دسته از مشترکینی که از حساسیت دیتاسنترها شکایت میکنند

Hostpolis
June 28th, 2012, 22:25
این هم نتیجه abuse و بی توجهی کاربران و بعضا دیتاسنترها به اخطار ها

Matthew Simpson
Core IP Networks LLC

Dear Customers,

Today at 6:00am, the FBI conducted an unwarranted early morning raid of our 2323 Bryan Street Datacenters, on the 7th and 24th floors.

I received a phone call at 6:05am from our NOC that the entire network was powered off. I called Capstar Commercial and TELX, our landlord, and was told that the FBI was in the datacenter with a search and seizure warrant. I asked that the agent in charge call me immediately.

I received a call 15 minutes later from FBI Agent Allyn Lynd. Mr. Lynd would not tell me why he raided our datacenter or what he was looking for. He also accused me of hiding inside my house in Ovilla, Texas. I was actually in Phoenix, Arizona when this happened. I told him that, and he told me that he was "getting the dogs" after me, and hung up on me. I found out from an employee that there were 15 police cars and a SWAT team at my home in Ovilla.

The FBI has seized all equipment belonging to our customers. Many customers went to the data center to try and retrieve their equipment, but were threatened with arrest.

Neither I, nor Core IP are involved in any illegal activities of any kind. The only data that I have received thus far is that the FBI is investigating a company that has purchased services from Core IP in the past. This company does not even colocate with us anywhere, much less 2323 Bryan Street Datacenter.

Currently nearly 50 businesses are completely without access to their email and data. Citizen access to Emergency 911 services are being affected, as Core IP's primary client base consists of telephone companies.

If you run a datacenter, please be aware that in our great country, the FBI can come into your place of business at any time and take whatever they want, with no reason.

I can be reached for further comment at: mnsclec@gmail.com
Further information will be given as it becomes available.

Yours,
Matthew Simpson
CEO, Core IP Networks, LLC

dertgtr
June 28th, 2012, 22:35
من متن رو به دقت خوندم از نام دیتاسنتر یا شرکتی که اف بی ای این کار رو باهاش کرده نبود . کدوم دیتاسنتر / شرکت هست؟

Hostpolis
June 28th, 2012, 22:48
Core IP Networks

Hostpolis
June 28th, 2012, 22:49
این خبر قدیمی هست. و فقط برای اطلاعات اینجا گذاشتیم