PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Ubuntu Server چیست ؟

DEFALT
July 17th, 2016, 22:32
سلام

دوستان عزیز میخوام بدونم Server اوبونتو چی هست ؟ با Desktop چه فرقی دارد ، البته Desktop نصب کردم و استفاده کردم و میدونم کاملاً چی هست ، ولی ممنون میشم دوستان سرور رو توضیح بدید .

روی سرور چه کارهایی میشه انجام داد ؟ کاراییش چی هست ؟

موفق باشید .

viasky
July 17th, 2016, 23:07
برخی از نظرات کاربران حرفه ای با چندین سال تجربه کاری:

The Ubuntu Server installs a standard set of packages most used on servers, and you'll be offered some flavors like 'web server', 'email server', 'file server', 'samba server', etc. There's no desktop GUI environment by default (no KDE, no Gnome, no X11 services) because most rack-mounted servers have no attached monitor. Some may not even possess a video card.

The Ubuntu Desktop assumes you have a video card and a monitor, and it installs X11, a desktop environment, and a variety of user applications like a Office-like application suite, a web broswer, a music player, etc. Some pre-configured flavors expand on this (Lbuntu, Kbuntu, etc.) UbuntuFlavors - Ubuntu Wikiis is one reference to these.

The core Ubuntu kernel is the same on both, and it's possible to add whatever packages you need to either one. It's just easier to start with an appropriate Server or Workstation based on what you're going to use it for, as this saves you a lot of time.

Most server packages (except Windows Server, which can't get away from the GUI) are supposed to be run "headless", i.e., without a monitor. You can still install GNOME or KDE or some such thing into a server if you still want to run a GUI, or if the server is the only one in a small business, and therefore has a monitor. but generally, servers are not only run via a command line interface (CLI) but they are often run via SSH, i.e., remotely. So in a multi-server environment, the systems admin may have a Linux desktop machine from which to do her/his work and use a terminal session and SSH to remote access the servers.

The biggest differences between the two (at least to me) is the lack of a GUI in server, and no add-apt-repository.

Both of these can be changed, so the only real advantage you'll be getting with server is it's speed. With no GUI to worry about it will be a fair bit faster. The installation is also geared towards servers (for example it has options to install a LAMP stack and OpenSSHServer), but you can get all that in the desktop after installation anyway.

In the end, it's really up to you. Are you comfortable only using the command-line for configuration? Go with server. If you are new to this kind of thing (Ubuntu, Linux) you might prefer desktop just because it is easier to use (with a GUI). If you do go the desktop route I would install an environment that is lighter on the system than Unity, like gnome flashback.

سوالی داشتید یا نیاز به ترجمه بود بفرمایید در خدمتم
موفق باشید

rezaonline.net
July 17th, 2016, 23:31
ما اوبونتو داریم روی سرور
خیلی راضی هستیم
البته ما کنترل پنل استفاده نمیکنیم
اگر کنترل پنل میخواید centos خوبه